Why Choose CiTest COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid)?
Great news! Good2Retail is now selling CiTest COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid) for bulk purchase at a special price. The test kit is user-friendly, non-invasive, and can be self-administered. Let’s work together and do our part in stopping the spread of COVID-19.
Easy to Use
Easy saliva collection and
Fast result in 15 minutes
Simple operation with no equipment required
Highly accurate and
Approved by Ministry of Health Malaysia & Comply with Stringent EU Product Safety Directives
CiTest COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid) has been tested and approved by the Ministry of Health Malaysia. This product is recommended for use based on the decision on the consensus of the COVID-19 Test Kit Expert committee. All test submissions are scored according to:
- The manufacturer reported clinical and analytical performance evidence.
- The evaluation test results from testing facilities are according to the committee evaluation criteria set by Clinical expert panels.
- Supporting Documents for COVID-19 IVD Test Kits Conditional Approval.
CiTest COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid) is also compliant with all applicable European health, safety, performance, and environmental requirements. CE stands for “Conformité Européenne”, the French for European conformity.
How To Use CiTest COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid)
The oral fluid specimen should be collected using the collection device provided with the kit. Follow the detailed Directions for Use below. No other collection devices should be used with this assay. Oral fluid collected at any time of the day may be used.
- Allow the test, extracted specimen and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
- Invert the specimen collection tube and add 3 drops of the extracted specimen (approx.75μl) to the specimen well(S) and then start the timer.
- Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. Read the result at 15 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 20 minutes.