Directions How to use:
1 Tear off the plastic film from the bottom section
2 To release fragrance, grip the bottom section and pull up the upper portion till you hear a click
3 Pull up to increase fragrance intensity, or push down to decrease.
Each degree of fragrance is marked by a click
Warnings: USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. IF SWALLOWED, do not induce vomiting; call physician or poison control center immediately.
Do not expose product to direct sunlight, near heat or open flame. If eye or skin contact occurs, immediately rinse with plenty of water for 20 minutes. If eye irritation persists, consult a physician.