At a GlanceApplecrumby Premium Chlrorine Free Baby Diapers was formulated with premium and quality in mind
- Our mission is to give all parents across South East Asia the opportunity to afford premium and Chlorine Free Baby Diapers without the hefty price tags
- Now all parents can indulge their babies and kids with only the best that Baby Diapers have to offer! We help parents save on cost with our premium Baby Diapers, so these savings can be put to good use on yet other needed fine baby essentials like Chemical Free Baby Wipes and Organic Baby Skincare
Features and Benefits
- Pack Size: 24 Pieces
- Suitable for babies 11 – 16 kg
- 100% Chlorine Free Plant Derived Pulp from Finland (SGS Certified)
- PURE – 0% Fragrance, Toxic Dye, Asbestos, DEHP, Phthalates, Heavy Metals, Latex (Fully Certified)
- Wetness Indicator Strips tell you when your baby needs a change of diaper!
- Up to 12-Hour Dryness and Protection with our Japan Premium Absorb Technology
- Holds 30X its Weight in Liquid (best absorbing diaper in the market)
- Feather Soft Top Sheet (diamond quillted) and Back Sheet (try it to believe it, we are definitely the softest diaper in the market!)
- Wide, Sretchy and High Waisted Waist Band for all those blow out moments!
- Gorgeous , soft & dye free refastenable side adhesive tabs
- Super Long Triple Leak Guard, Dye Free Barrier Cuffs (15mm lenght) for the perfect leak protection (Dye free protects your baby from getting nasty rashes on skin contact areas!)
What’s in the box1x product
Want to know more:Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Elemental Chlorine Gas – resulting in traces of dioxins
- Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development
- Applecrumby diapers are 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment!
- To avoid risk of suffocation, keep this packaging away from babies and children
- Choking may result from anything babies put in their mouths
- To avoid risk of choking, do not allow baby to tear the diaper
- Discard any torn or damaged diapers
- Like any piece of clothing, diapers are flammable